Cui Jingzhe was born on 1980, Manchu. He graduated from Tianjin Academy of Fine Arts in which he majored in traditional Chinese painting. In Chinese National Academy of Arts, he completed his major in Chinese Figure Painting. He is now member of Chinese Artists Association, council member of China Hue Art Association, executive vice-president of Hebei Academy of Fine Arts, and an professor.
The art of Cui Jingzhe shows an distinctive and novelty aspect as he is skilled in digesting elements of traditional Chinese painting, enjoyable painting, and color painting. The concept of his artworks are deep and generous. He changed the invariable traditional ideas and techniques by coalescing both Chinese and Western arts, along with poetic description, showing people the beauty of purity and elegance of his art, while mesmerizing people with the temperament of classical literature. The “Chinese Red Series” artworks, such as “Red Makeup”, “Bride”,and “Hsiuku”, are all his trademark art pieces. In those artworks, the major colors of the outfits are red. In those works, the national patterns such as peony, butterfly, and shuang xi all serve to embellish the alternation of figures’ inner world. Not only does this convey the theme but, also the morals and happiness expectations represented in the works. Through his artworks, his personal character is displayed: genuine, affectionate and positive.
Since the opening of his “Chinese Red Series” world exhibition tour in 2010, Mr. Cui has successfully held his exhibitions in more than 10 countries within 5 years only. He has greatly contributed to the development of the art culture through his craft and creative spirit. By exposing the details of classic Chinese culture to the whole world, he spread an greater appreciation for the profound and rich Chinese culture through his artistic ingenuity. No matter where he is, whether it’s China, Russia, Singapore, Japan or France, he achieves transnational acknowledgment and beyond-national inner consonance; he brings his vision and shares his art with art lovers around world. He fully-deserved to be called the “envoy of Chinese art culture”.
In January 2015, Cui Jingzhe self-invested and established “Cui Jingzhe Art Gallery” in Tangshan city, Hebei province. The gallery systematically exhibited his artworks and his personal celebrated collections in an effort to promote local culture and tourism development. The gallery also aimed to enrich the arts education for young adults. The noble morality of his contribution to society has been greatly praised by the local government and cultural institutions. He is not only greatly respected by the local government and cultural institutions, he has been the role model to young artists since the 80’s.
Cui Jingzhe’s artwork “Bride” clinched a deal of RMB 1.49 million in Beijing Poly Auction in June,2013, achieved significant results and leaded the art market amongst the young to mid-aged artists.
Mr. Cui Jingzhe will be holding exhibition from April 18,2015 to April 26, 2015 in New York Expo 2015 and also will be holding personal exhibition and academic lectures in Artosino Gallery. This is his reach and spread to overseas art exhibitions and he’s hoping to leave a profound impression on New Yorkers.
Cui Jingzhe Exhibition Records：
- “Chinese Bride”—Cui Jingzhe New York Exhibition (Art Expo New York at Pier 94, United States)
- “Chinese Bride”—Cui Jingzhe Paris Exhibition (Galerie Nesle-Espace Rive Gauche, Paris)
- 2014 New York Expo (Art Expo New York, United States)
- Celebrate China-France diplomatic relations for 50 years–Cui Jingzhe Exhibition (National Museum of Guimet Arts, France)
- “Wan Xiang Sui Xin” Chinese Red traditional Chinese painting exhibition (Zhengzhou Kaida Gallery, Zhengzhou, China)
- Cui Jingzhe “Chinese Red Series” world tour exhibition–Russia
- Cui Jingzhe “Chinese Red Series” world tour exhibition– Macau
- Cui Jingzhe “Chinese Red Series” world tour exhibition–Shanghai
- Cui Jingzhe “Chinese Red Series” world tour exhibition–Guangzhou
- Cui Jingzhe “Chinese Red Series” world tour exhibition–Beijing
- “3rd National Meticulous painting exhibition” Beijing
- Cui Jingzhe “Chinese Red Series” world tour exhibition–Singapore
- “Cui Jingzhe 1st meticulous exhibition”– Beijing
- “7th National meticulous exhibition”– Beijing
- “Chinese Red” series Olympics exhibition
- “Chinese Art Institute Creative Exhibition”– Beijing
- “Chinese Meticulous Exhibition”– Beijing
- “Chinese artists nominate exhibition”–Dalian
- “Portrait Exhibition”–Seoul, Korea
- “International Art Expo”–Beijing
- “China-Japan Exchange Exhibition”–Japan
- Cui Jingzhe Art Exhibition– Taiwan
- “Chinese Fan Painting Art Exhibition”–Beijing
- “Shanghai International Art Expo”– Shanghai
- “Celebrate Macau’s Return-National Calligraphy Exhibition”–Macau
- “Contemporary Chinese Youth Calligraphy Exhibition ”–Beijing
Honors and Collection Records：
Celebrate Macau’s Return -National Calligraphy Exhibition Gold Prize
Thailand International Art Expo Gold Prize
National 1st contemporary Meticulous Exhibition Bronze Prize
National 7th Meticulous Exhibition Award of Excellence
National 3rd Meticulous Exhibition Award of Excellence
Collected by Russia National Arts Academy
Collected by Osaka Art Gallery
Collected by France National art museum of Asia Guimet